BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My commute has changed and the thought of driving the M5 thru 30miles of traffic to and from work isn't appealing. Thought about keeping it given the condition of the car and the color combination but realistically wouldn't really drive it enough to justify the space in my garage

Asking $25K or best offer

2003 LeMans Blue with Black/Blue sport interior
VIN: WBSDE93413CF92531
Title in hand
2 Keys and manual
Located in Houston, TX

I am the 6th owner- the last owner I purchased it from bought it from EAG. Carfax attached- 2 accidents noted. Spoke with EAG and the last owner- they aren't sure about the story of the 1st accident but the 2nd was someone bumped into his rear bumper at a gas station requiring a respray of the rear bumper. Several other panels appear to have been sprayed at some point after inspection

Bought it last year to be my daily driver and put a fair amount of money into it getting it up to speed. I do not have the full maintenance history on the car but have the work orders from EAG and last owner for review if requested.

No rust
No oil leaks
Replaced the driver's rear tire recently- the remaining tires may need to get changed soon

Square wheel setup- have the OEM fronts which will be included with the sale (no tires mounted)

Dinan exhaust- I do not have the OEM exhaust

List of work I have records for:
Prior to my ownership
69494 - thrust arm replacement, real axle seal replacement, all rotors
85536 - coolant hose and fan clutch replacement
110475 - spark plugs and 1 coil replacement (I know...)

My ownership
119600 - Valve cover gasket, F/R shocks, rear diff seal, power steering pump, rear brake pads, Flex plate replacement, clutch replacement, rear main seal replacement, rogue short shifter
119815 - radiator and AC belt replacement
122033 - all coils and plugs replaced
125322 - oil change

Exterior condition - 8/10. The usual rock chips and dings that accompany a car of this mileage but otherwise in great shape. Had a Kenzo ceramic coat placed last year. Two of the wheels have some minor curb rash

Interior condition - 9/10. The sport seats have really held up well and only show minor wear and tear.

The headunit LCD has some lines of pixels that are out which was recent but otherwise works perfectly. M audio and all speakers in good working condition. I also have the Bluebus system installed which works great

Let me know if you have any other questions

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pics

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4