BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I think Im ready to move on from the M5. See all of my mods in my sig. NOT INTERESTED IN PARTING OUT. Want to sell as a complete package. Asking $85k.

Original sticker was $100k - fully loaded.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Pot holes finally got to ya huh? :)

What's next? X6? I just saw one lowered just right with 22" mesh wheels and I must say that I am not the biggest fan of the X6 but with it lowered and the wheels it was very sexy. I am sure with 22" wheels it would almost defeat your purpose but I think the taller profile tires would help out. Besides they are designed to take more of a road beating anyways.

Good luck with the sale. Very nicely done. Just like all the cars before it. You still visit the 6speedonline or teamspeed boards much? I hardly visit. This forum was on tapatalk so it was easy to be mobile. :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya, just throwing it up and see what happens... no rush and if I don't sell it, thats fine by me... If it does sell, its X5 M.

Yep, on 6speed quite often in the GT3 forum!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
In the off chance that you do decide to part it out, I will buy your Dinan mods.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I made the same move from the M5 to a X5M as a daily driver last October. Have not looked back nor 1 regret (except for the V10 sound). :M5launch:

Ya, just throwing it up and see what happens... no rush and if I don't sell it, thats fine by me... If it does sell, its X5 M.

Yep, on 6speed quite often in the GT3 forum!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.