BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read all the previous posts on this, but curious if anyone had done it recently?
I am wanting to flashtune my e63 M6 and taking recommendations on which tune to get. Obviously I want reliability, but a decent gain if possible.
My car is stock headers, catless, meisterschaft exhaust, and im going to do a pully upgrade before the tune too. Im trying to do the carbon delete/blockoff plate/filter/rpi scoop mod right now, but having serious issues. I posted a forum on this asking for help. Any recommendations on which software to go to? Thanks in advance.
TcFII

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently installed the Evolve Evolver ECU Tune +Alpha Box on my e63 M6. It really does liven up the M6, throttle response is much better and it pulls harder and faster through the revs. I haven’t had a chance to dyno it or run it against a similarly equipped car but I can say it was money well spent for the Beast. The guys were super helpful and quick to respond at Evolve Tuning if anything was needed.

·
Registered
2016 750i, 2010 M6
135 Posts
I installed the Evolve Alpha R tune about 8 years ago...still very satisfied. Pulls very hard, especially at higher speeds.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts