BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i fitted my AngeliBright V3.0's (with matching Xenon Match Fog Light Bulbs) last week so here are the pics of before and after!
If anyone is interested i am selling an identical brand new set, pm me if interested, regards, Ste.

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Angels are blue and the fog light bulbs are "Xenon white match", the pic on the right is the finished article, Ste.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Looks good! Now show us some night pics :haha2:

·
Company representatvie for AngeliBright.com
242 Posts
Looks great, blue is always a favorite, especially on a black car :)

These are in stock! Special pricing for you guys !

·
242 Posts
Here are some recent BLUE iBright pics I found

Attachments

·
242 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Angelibright, do you not sell blue matching fogs as they would be awesome with the blue V3.0's?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh dear. Looks awful, just like the number plates with dodgy spacing. Pretty sure the legality on showing blue lights is dubious too.

It's a shame E39s are falling to the price now where they can be owned by people intent on chavving them up.

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Do they flash at engine startup? They advertise as not doing that, but the set I have flash. Not a big deal because it goes away after a couple of seconds but I was surprised b/c of the advertising claims that it wouldn't do that.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I can't say I've ever been a fan of blue or red lights on cars. I think they are highly distracting. Around where I live the police don't care much for them either, and it's *very* easy to be ticketed because of it. To each his own of course, just not my cup of tea.

·
242 Posts
Pics attached on my Monaco Blue 530

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PeterNem, people are intitled to there opinion on tastes of modifications etc... but your statement about the cars "falling to the price now where they can be owned by..." is very insulting and obviously provoking an argument, we try to be friendly on this forum and not insult other peoples cars!!! I own two M5's, this one and an E34 3.8 which i choose to keep as standard as (in my opinion) looks better that way. I think the E39 M5 is a car that looks good but is also a great base to "improve" the looks by adding personal touches, i just dont think it is nice to insult what other people have put thought into!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Need4Spd, they do flash when the ignition switch is turned on as the computer sends signals to the lights to check if they are operating (or if a bulb has failed), the AngeliBrights are more sensitive than the OEM bulbs this is why they flicker on start up, regards, Ste.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts