the car looks very long - almost like a 7 series

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Very nice!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Aston Martin is turning out the best looking designs in the entire car world -- DB9, DBS, and now this. With 480 hp, its performance will not eclipse the M5's, but it looks fantastic and much better than the Panamera.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Nice but rear legroom and headroom doesn't look great for such length. Kind of a better looking Quattroporte. No temptation to switch from me...

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
That car must be FAST!!! Look what it did to the poor guy's face!:eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Aston Martin is turning out the best looking designs in the entire car world --
Absolutely agree. Aston is the only other marque out there that seriously tempts me...

Dave

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Absolutely agree. Aston is the only other marque out there that seriously tempts me...

Dave
May I suggest an "El Rapide Diablo" conversion? A match made in heaven or, more appropriately to your steed's name, in hell.

·
Registered
7,933 Posts
Personally, I think the Aston design is detoriating.

The Vanquish was amazing, but the V8 Vantage is not as nice in real life IMO. I hoped this 4 door would look like the previously shown pics, but it just looks like an 'ordinary' aston with a middle section.

bit disappointed.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
23 Participants
Copasetic222
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing