BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
I assume magazines will release their first tests short after the M6 presentation at Geneva Auto Show. Even if I get my M6 in April, I still need time to run the car in, before I can really test it on Hockenheimring and Nordschleife and I am only able to give my subjective impression of the car. I can't measure times and speeds by professional means (GPS, atomic-clock).

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Autobahnraser said:
I assume magazines will release their first tests short after the M6 presentation at Geneva Auto Show. Even if I get my M6 in April, I still need time to run the car in, before I can really test it on Hockenheimring and Nordschleife and I am only able to give my subjective impression of the car. I can't measure times and speeds by professional means (GPS, atomic-clock).
We'll look forward to your review!!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I wonder.. why the belief that the M6 will arrive in April? The M5 was officially released in Geneva.. last year. One year later, no customer cars. Of course, I imagine that M6 development went somewhat hand in hand with the M5...

·
Registered
457 Posts
vndkshn said:
I wonder.. why the belief that the M6 will arrive in April? The M5 was officially released in Geneva.. last year. One year later, no customer cars. Of course, I imagine that M6 development went somewhat hand in hand with the M5...
At the Geneva Auto Show last year only the Concept M5 has been exhibited. The actual BMW Niederlassung Frankfurt magazine says: "M6, from April 9th on in the streets".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts