BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
This Agera is #088

It was in Frankfurt today and a friend of mine got the VIN but unfortunatly on his photo are only the last digits to see "BA007088".
But I know who the owner is and I think the car will be on the road a lot in germany and cote d'azure/monaco.

here is a video from today in frankfurt... :byee55amg
Koenigsegg Agera, ExoticsOnRoad.com - YouTube

·
Registered
125 Posts
I thought a standard Agera has a 5.0 liter V8 engine, with 940 bhp.
However, rumor has it that this one is a 4.7 liter V8, with 910 bhp.

Can anyboy clarify which one sounds correct about the Agera engine?

Thx

·
Moderator koenigseggboard.com
1,064 Posts
This Agera is #088

It was in Frankfurt today and a friend of mine got the VIN but unfortunatly on his photo are only the last digits to see "BA007088".
But I know who the owner is and I think the car will be on the road a lot in germany and cote d'azure/monaco.

here is a video from today in frankfurt... :byee55amg
Koenigsegg Agera, ExoticsOnRoad.com - YouTube
Thanks Polouser! Hopefully we will have the full VIN soon! Will get this in the Registry, when I find some time of course!

·
Registered
16 Posts
@ Slicknick:

As far as I know has the Agera an 4.7 litre V8 whereas the Agera R uses an 5.0 litre V8. Both are Twin Turbo charged.

·
Registered
181 Posts
for $ale According to the add this is the 8th Agera built (apart from the prototpye Agera) and has the 5.0 litre engine. The VIN number is: YT9HE11B6BA007088 Taken the VIN, the Agera built number and the offeringprice into account I guess the seller has a fetish for the number 8 :2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts