BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gents. I just picked up a 2014 M5 and I am looking to start modding. First, the car needs to be lowered. I have used Eibach in the past but am considering H&R Sport. Do any of you have these on your F10? Also, what size spacers would be ideal for stock wheels? Lastly, what is a solid section 3 exhaust that will make the car more throaty? There are so many options that I am kind of stuck. Thanks in advance.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car
TIA

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey gents. I just picked up a 2014 M5 and I am looking to start modding. First, the car needs to be lowered. I have used Eibach in the past but am considering H&R Sport. Do any of you have these on your F10? Also, what size spacers would be ideal for stock wheels? Lastly, what is a solid section 3 exhaust that will make the car more throaty? There are so many options that I am kind of stuck. Thanks in advance.
192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1
Most people do just springs because it’s cheaper but you’re going to end up replacing the OEM shocks as they are not designed to work with those springs. Might as well buy the entire kit and do it now and not deal with worrying about bottoming out or a shock randomly blowing out.

·
Registered
Bmw f10 m5 2013
45 Posts
Never had a problem with running my springs 10k miles and perfect..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts