BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting info:

Budapest – Ferrari-Maserati dealership opens. Budapest's new Ferrari-Maserati dealership, opened last Friday, plans to sell six Ferraris and some 20 Maseratis next year in Hungary. The car manufacturer's stores in Hungary and Slovenia are the first among the ten countries that joined the EU in May, and follow the opening of a Ferrari-Maserati outlet in Russia. Hungarian sales will be organized by SPQR Warm Up, a subsidiary of the group's Hungarian importer SPQR Hungaria. A "normal" Maserati's net price is between EUR 74,000 and EUR 170,000. (Napi Gazdasag, p. 5)

Funny thing is that the dealer is just beneath our branch office in Budapest/Hungary
Regards
Alex

·
Registered
238 Posts
Yeah!
I live in Budapest and I have already visited the dealer!
They have a red Ferrari 360 Spider, a silver Maserati Quattroporte and a dark blue Maserati 4200GT at the dealer right now...

And they said they had a F430 too, but I haven't seen it!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stefi said:
Yeah!
I live in Budapest and I have already visited the dealer!
They have a red Ferrari 360 Spider, a silver Maserati Quattroporte and a dark blue Maserati 4200GT at the dealer right now...

And they said they had a F430 too, but I haven't seen it!!!
Hi Stefi,
yes they have a F430 it is in the stock behind, I had a chance to snoop in and made a couple of (crappy) pictures with my phone (see attachment).
The F430 is beautiful, much better in real than in the pictures. They had a Scaglietti as well, though I am not a big fan of it.
Regards
Alex

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts