BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Re: FIRST AUSSIE MEET & PHOTOS

1.NEON said:
We just had our first Aussie get together, talked cars & more cars, short cruise up to the Hawkesbury, lots of great photos but I can only upload these few. Not sure how to make photos smaller.
After seeing them side by side ,what color did you like best? Crg

·
Registered
955 Posts

1.NEON said:
We just had our first Aussie get together, talked cars & more cars, short cruise up to the Hawkesbury, lots of great photos but I can only upload these few. Not sure how to make photos smaller.
1.NEON, your Hartge M5 looks amazingly stunning!

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

Fantastic photos. I wonder what percentage of total E60 M5's delivered in Oz does that represent?! :cheers:

·
Registered
321 Posts

1.NEON said:
We just had our first Aussie get together...
Awesome turnout! You could start your own "M5 owners club" in Sydney! Wish there were some M5 buddies in Melbourne :(

·
Registered
131 Posts

Fab photos fab cars and great colours

·
Registered
90 Posts

Here are some of mine, I have so many good ones need to stick on a web page - gimmie an hour or so.

Great morning, thanks Peter for making it happen!

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Crg said:
After seeing them side by side ,what color did you like best? Crg
Still love my Sepang it looks different in all lights, sometimes very silvery, then bronze, then brown.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

SGE60 said:
Here are some of mine, I have so many good ones need to stick on a web page - gimmie an hour or so.

Great little fang, love the one out the rear screen, very deft handling of the lense. Look forward to seeing your others. Maybe have to email them to all present.

·
Registered
520 Posts

SGE60 said:

Is that a Tasmanian car in the line-up? Fair way from home. :)

·
Registered
90 Posts

Ok - here are most of my shots from the day.

I particularly like the one that caputres the Head Up in full swing - that was pure chance!

Enjoy.

Guys that want hi-res versions - just PM me with the filename and I will email the 3mb versions to you.

ALL SYDNEY DRIVE DAY PHOTOS <-click

SGE60 (mik)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

mhh said:
Is that a Tasmanian car in the line-up? Fair way from home. :)
Yes, Steve was up here for conference & brought his car too, we have been chatting and timing worked for him to catch up this morning, great to have 5 beasts for the first small meet.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

SGE60 said:
Ok - here are most of my shots from the day.

I particularly like the one that caputres the Head Up in full swing - that was pure chance!

Enjoy.

Guys that want hi-res versions - just PM me with the filename and I will email the 3mb versions to you.

ALL SYDNEY DRIVE DAY PHOTOS <-click

SGE60 (mik)
SENSAAAAAATIONAL shots Michael, some really nicely composed, detail ones with the reflections of my car are great. Thanks for going to the trouble, just goes to show how well we Aussies can do it, have to be some of the best shots so far on the board IMO.

·
Registered
92 Posts

Wow! Fabulous fotos! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
122 Posts

1.NEON said:
SENSAAAAAATIONAL shots Michael, some really nicely composed, detail ones with the reflections of my car are great. Thanks for going to the trouble, just goes to show how well we Aussies can do it, have to be some of the best shots so far on the board IMO.
Thanks for a very pleasant morning guys. Am on a very slow connection which takes about 5 mins to view a pic. Have seen 2 so far and they are fantastic.
Made it up to Byron Bay by 7.30pm. Short drive to Brisbane in the morning.

Looking forward to being on a fast connection tommorow so as I can check out all the other pics. Great photos Michael and Peter. Will definately take you up on the offer of emailing me the pics. Will let you know when I am on a fast connection.

Thanks again guys, hope to catch up again.

·
Registered
198 Posts

1.NEON said:
Still love my Sepang it looks different in all lights, sometimes very silvery, then bronze, then brown.
the sepang bronze looks sensational;definitely stands out

1 - 20 of 43 Posts