BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finaly i would like to introduce myself my name is manny and have been in love with BMW for the past 10 years my first bmw was a 93 325is. It had remus exaust, m3 cams, chip, and m3 wheels, I had alot of fun with this car 3 track events, kept it for 4 years.
Then i was in love with the e39 m5 but could not aford it so i went for the next best thing a e39 540i/6, i still have this car and has been a blast no track events but has been a very good daily driver not too many problems, very fun and surprizingly powerful. I have put it for sale now but it will break my heart to see it go.
Four years ago i missed something a little more sporty and wanted somethig i could bring to a track and to drive on weekends i was in love with the unique look of the z3 m-coupe so i found a good deal on one on ebay from Arizona and bought it, went through all the process to import it but was well worth it. Now that thing handled really nice great power and a real head turner. I really enjoyed that car did 2 track events and really fell in love with the look. Kept it for 3 years got a really good offer on it and sold it for what it had cost me after 3 years and 15000 miles later so i was happy. Found it funny i was able to fit 9 cases of beer in the trunk.hiha
And now since the exchange has been at par with the us did some searching and finaly bought the car i've always wanted. Found this one on ebay too and she is really beutiful did a full maintanance on her painted the the rear bumper (had a crack) and got it polished so finaly here are some pics ENJOY.

Attachments

Reactions: Terabass

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Nice history, a true BMW fan clearly! :)

Welcome to the best one...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very nice. Is there any Greek blood in you ???

Partouza`is a very meaningful word in Greek language.

George
yes i am greek and have been to greece many times
Thanks everyone for the nice comments.:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Very clean looking beast and I LOVE the M coupe. How did it handle on the track? I've heard they are shifty little buggers. I would love to pick one up someday.

Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Congrats! Very nice history of bimmers! I just love how the 2000 M5s had the chrome/shiny metallic shift knobs and e-brake handle pairings with brushed aluminum trim...just like the BMW short film 'Star' :noSMG:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Grats on the new ride! Our cars were twins before I started modifying mine. :)

What's the deal with all the tents on your street? Covered parking in the wintertime?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Grats on the new ride! Our cars were twins before I started modifying mine. :)

What's the deal with all the tents on your street? Covered parking in the wintertime?
yes we get lots of snow in the winter and we have these tents to help keep the snow off the cars in those cold snowy mornings

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow that is a stunning fleet of BMWs you have had. I hope I can work my way up to my favorite car ever made (e39 M5) just like you have! You my friend, are an inspiration haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts