BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, folks, you've put up with me for so long being a big mouth (227 posts) without the M....

I can now announce: IT'S IN THE GARAGE!!

Just completed the purchase yesterday-

2003 M5 Bluewater Metallic
All Black Sport interior with sunshades (plus PDC and MAudio)
16k miles
Totally babied - two rock chips, no scratches, no dings- new tires
CPO too (long story- took some wrangling)

WOWOWOWOWOW

Pouring rain most of the day here - cleared long enough to wash it and get it back into the garage and dry it!

Time to start collecting goodies- electronics first (Nav, Sirius, Bluetooth/cell?) a cupholder, etc. Then some serious stuff!

Anyway- I'll get some pics into the members photo area.

Happy tracks-

Ard

PS This color just took me by surprise- I was set on Sterling and just got knocked out when I saw this. Oh, anyone looking for a 2003 I had a few deals that I passed up- very nice cars- drop me a PM

·
Registered
754 Posts
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your purchase.
We can't wait to see the Blue water Beast.
Let the mods begin!

ard said:
Well, folks, you've put up with me for so long being a big mouth (227 posts) without the M....

I can now announce: IT'S IN THE GARAGE!!

Just completed the purchase yesterday-

2003 M5 Bluewater Metallic
All Black Sport interior with sunshades (plus PDC and MAudio)
16k miles
Totally babied - two rock chips, no scratches, no dings- new tires
CPO too (long story- took some wrangling)

WOWOWOWOWOW

Pouring rain most of the day here - cleared long enough to wash it and get it back into the garage and dry it!

Time to start collecting goodies- electronics first (Nav, Sirius, Bluetooth/cell?) a cupholder, etc. Then some serious stuff!

Anyway- I'll get some pics into the members photo area.

Happy tracks-

Ard

PS This color just took me by surprise- I was set on Sterling and just got knocked out when I saw this. Oh, anyone looking for a 2003 I had a few deals that I passed up- very nice cars- drop me a PM

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ray540inyc said:
any east coast deals? can you tell us how much you paid? :1:
pix!!?!?!?!?!

congrats!

ray
In the interest of letting buyers and sellers know where the market is- $58k. Add 1295 for the cpo and $500 to the dealer for 'all the paperwork and inspections'.

I'd bet I could have paid less at an auction, but knowing the history on the car was worth a few K. The seller even provided every work order, invoice and scrap of paper- window stickers in perfect condition.

Two east coast deals, but pricey: Dan in Ohio has a 03 sterling with 11k miles and a nice set of mods, but he is in the high 60s. Just came across a sterling w/ grey sport in CT with 2500 miles (yes, that's right 2500) for 65k.

Ard

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Congradulations! I am in the Sterling Gray hunt too, and my search seems near an end as well...I was wondering what you were up to!

I'll be interested in your pictures to see what color lured you away from Sterling Gray (granted I may be biased as my current 530 is SG).

Kevin

·
Registered
225 Posts
Awsome! You will be driving (and loving it!) everychance you get....enjoy!!

Robert

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Congratulations - that's a nice colour combination :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Congrats....glad you settled on a nice copy. Hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Congrats on the beast :thumbsup: and to continue the broken record theme........ pics please.........

·
Registered
351 Posts
Congrats! Bluewater Metallic? I don't think I have ever seen one, but looking forward to the pics.
TripleD

·
10,445 Posts
Sounds nice, i too really like bluewater. For those who haven't seen it, think silverstone, with a touch more blue. Congratulations! :cheers:
Mike

·
Registered
530 Posts
Ard:

Congratulations on a great purchase. Good price from what I can tell. Makes me realize that I probably overpayed for my '00 with 27K. grrrrrrr But I did get the CPO and a T-Shirt out of the deal.:2: . Can't wait for the pics. REally want to check out that color.

Let the mods begin........

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
ard,

Congrats :cheers:

Bluewater is a gorgeous color...

Bluetooth is a cool add-on. Now I'm just waiting for the Treo 650 (bluetooth version of the Treo 600)...

Have fun!

·
Banned
386 Posts
Congrats man!.... You'll love it.... I love every second of mine.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts