BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
few more

i didnt take more pics of the interior yet ,but i have changed all of them to a brighter xenon type brightness so the floor or anything doesnt have that yellow color to it
you can see the dash shining a bit in the pic , i can take more pics if need be to see what it looks like

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Michael_s said:
Very nice. What did you use to lower thr beast? Curious as I will be modding the suspension in the near future. Any problems thus far?
H&R springs , that i purchased off of another member on the board.
so far so good , but im starting to hear the diff noise that people talked about now:dunno:

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
peso604 said:
H&R springs , that i purchased off of another member on the board.
so far so good , but im starting to hear the diff noise that people talked about now:dunno:
car looks nice..did you do a dinan rear diff ??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:M5rev:
MD318is said:
Looks good. How is the ride quality?
Didnt do the DINAN diff yet , still debating if i should. Ride quality is really good im happy with it . Gonna call the dealer this week to make an appt. Also ill post more pics of the interior lights soon.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
peso604 said:
:M5rev:

Didnt do the DINAN diff yet , still debating if i should. Ride quality is really good im happy with it . Gonna call the dealer this week to make an appt. Also ill post more pics of the interior lights soon.
That's really wierd. I think all of the people with diff problems changed to the dinan 3.91. Please keep us posted.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I think lowering the car coz the diff noise.
u guys may luagh at me, but i think lowering the car changes the shaft angle degree with the diff wich cozes the sound hered.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts

Looks very nice....Question, is the car LEVEL ??? the pic. shows the front higher ???

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
M-POWER 77 said:
I think lowering the car coz the diff noise.
u guys may luagh at me, but i think lowering the car changes the shaft angle degree with the diff wich cozes the sound hered.
No change in the diff angle, and no whining with the 3.91 and H&R springs.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
unfoundhorsepower said:
Looks very nice....Question, is the car LEVEL ??? the pic. shows the front higher ???
yah thats what i thought too that the car didnt look at level, but the back wheel well is a bit of a different shape so it looks off a bit , i complained to the dealer and he measured a stock height M right infront of me and it looked lower in the back a bit too...its been like that with a lot of beamers...my old m3 looked really canned in the back too

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:M5launch:
peso604 said:
yah thats what i thought too that the car didnt look at level, but the back wheel well is a bit of a different shape so it looks off a bit , i complained to the dealer and he measured a stock height M right infront of me and it looked lower in the back a bit too...its been like that with a lot of beamers...my old m3 looked really canned in the back too
pic of m3

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
peso604 said:
here is a pic or 2 of the M3 looks lower in the back as well

Attachments

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
The M3 looks Boss......so does the ink, what or who does it represent?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts