BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been doing research for the best solution for a black M5 trunk badge/emblem. Thanks to SuckaGDog, I have decided to go with iND for my trunk badge/emblem, because they use the OEM badge from BMW and paint it in gloss black. I got the emblem yesterday night, and I have to say I am impressed with the amazing quality of the badge. This isn't one of those badges you can purchase from eBay for under $20. I haven't installed it yet, but I am hoping to install it sometime next week. Stay tuned for final installation pictures, in the mean time I have attached pictures of the M5 badge so you guys can take a look at it.

Attachments

Reactions: DocsV10

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nicely done :cool:
Thank you so much sir! Yup, I can't wait to see the final product. First, I am going to take my car for a detail so they can also debadge the car and polish it for a perfect installation.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sick. If my car wasnt already black, I would have one

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Looks awesome! I did the same on mine except I got the edges in Silverstone II to match my car.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The badge itself cost $75 from iND Distribution.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks awesome! I did the same on mine except I got the edges in Silverstone II to match my car.
Thank you so much brother! Same goes to your emblem, I love the way how your edges match your exterior color.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sick. If my car wasnt already black, I would have one
On black it's a little bit different, I would just leave the chrome on because it matches black M5's. By the way, I love the Sapphire Black color on the E60 it looks really nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts