BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car is nearly done as far as my aesthetic mods go, just need to get my wheels refinished in either OEM shadow chrome or matte black, gotta make some more money first :D

Here's the mod list:

H&R coilovers
Magnaflow resonators + muffler delete + Magnaflow angle cut tips
DEPO smoked headlight covers
DEPO smoked LED tails
Gloss black badge from JLeviSW
ACS CF splitter reps
CF wrapped interior trim
ZHP shift knob
Matte black grilles

Sorry for the crappy quality, they were taken with my iPhone 4, I don't have a real camera or video camera so no exhaust clips :sad3:

Feedback is more than welcome

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Hetzle,

Gorgeous car...very tasteful and well done.

I have a huge request and would be super appreciative if you would be able to post a video featuring your exhaust. I also have a muffler delete but I'm curious to hear what sort of difference there is between stock and magnaflow resonators. If it's a hassle don't worry about it....but if you wouldn't mind, I'd really love to hear it!

Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hetzle,

Gorgeous car...very tasteful and well done.

I have a huge request and would be super appreciative if you would be able to post a video featuring your exhaust. I also have a muffler delete but I'm curious to hear what sort of difference there is between stock and magnaflow resonators. If it's a hassle don't worry about it....but if you wouldn't mind, I'd really love to hear it!

Thanks
I'd love to but I need to find a video camera first, I feel like the iPhone wont do it justice

It definitely sounds different than others I've heard with stock resonators in place, it's hard to describe so I'll do my best to get one up

·
Registered
595 Posts
The car is nearly done as far as my aesthetic mods go, just need to get my wheels refinished in either OEM shadow chrome or matte black, gotta make some more money first :D

Here's the mod list:

H&R coilovers
Magnaflow resonators + muffler delete + Magnaflow angle cut tips
DEPO smoked headlight covers
DEPO smoked LED tails
Gloss black badge from JLeviSW
ACS CF splitter reps
CF wrapped interior trim
ZHP shift knob
Matte black grilles

Sorry for the crappy quality, they were taken with my iPhone 4, I don't have a real camera or video camera so no exhaust clips :sad3:

Feedback is more than welcome
Like the car.Well done.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are those nice things on the front bumper? Can you make more detalized pics?
They are ACS splitter replicas from EuroDyne/DDM

why is the cf weave all going in different directions?
I don't quite see what you're talking about, but I just used CF wrap for all my aluminum trim, it was a huge pain in the *** :dunno:

·
Banned
106 Posts
They are ACS splitter replicas from EuroDyne/DDM

I don't quite see what you're talking about, but I just used CF wrap for all my aluminum trim, it was a huge pain in the *** :dunno:
some of the weave goes up and to the right (around the navi), while the the trim directly next to it goes up and to the left.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
some of the weave goes up and to the right (around the navi), while the the trim directly next to it goes up and to the left.
Oh I see what you mean, never noticed it before. It was all the same sheet of CF wrap, I don't see why the weave would do that but whatever, the nav trim was such a huge pain I don't even want to THINK about redoing it :confused3

·
Registered
832 Posts
Oh I see what you mean, never noticed it before. It was all the same sheet of CF wrap, I don't see why the weave would do that but whatever, the nav trim was such a huge pain I don't even want to THINK about redoing it :confused3
My CF wrap weave direction is exactly the same but I did it on purpose.

All you did was change the direction when you were wrapping. No big deal. Looks better that way I think.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yep Just like mine.

BEN,

I will catch up but need more posts to reply.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts