BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is OH MY G O D!!!

Sooooooo worth the wait. This was a true lesson in patience. It took me over 12 months to find her. She is sublime.

the nitty gritty:

2002 sterling over black sport seats; titan trim, extended, Maudio
no PDC, no shade,
Totally stock
no paintwork, excuses, questions, stories
one single solitary owner; enthusiast who traded in for a 997TT
Shipped her all the way from Connecticut to Utah. 2020 miles. (UGH)
and here is the best part...

get ready....

hold on to your seats....

Miles: 19,233.
:eek:

Carfax has one entry: Imported to Newark, NJ. :biggrinbounce:

I am in LOVE.

·
Registered
989 Posts
nice man.. i just got my beast 2 weeks ago... 35K miles on mine... looking at those pics make me realize how ugly the front license plate here in NY makes my car look... lovely ride man... took me 4 months to find mine... patience is definatly a virtue... enjoy man!!

ps- if you don't mind how much you pay for her??

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Molloy,

Congrats bro! now start putting some well deserve miles on your beast by going to Mfest with the Utah contingent:D

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Damn :eek:oohhh: better lock the garage door the cops are coming to take her away...that is a very good price:cheers:
no, not at all. In my mind, I STOLE her.

$35k.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice car :) 19k Miles? She's a baby!

Always nice when you get what you want at day's end, I think a lot of us have had similar experiences...

One word of advice from a fellow new owner - Order a Peake Reader as soon as possible! :) (if you don't already have one). You never know when you'll need it but will be so glad when you have it! One trip to a $tealer or Indy for diagnostics and it's paid for already.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Miles: 19,233.???? - YOU DOG !

...I remember that feeling, sadly almost 50k now, whimper, tear, smiles, warm glow, ahhhh so much fun, every one....

...congratulations

·
Registered
804 Posts
Very sweet. Congrats

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wow! Awesome find. Perhaps the deal of the century.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Pure beauty:cheers:

·
Registered
45 Posts
congratulations - that is probably my favorite color!!! BEAUTIFUL!! i am on a beast hunt as well - hopefully Ill get as lucky as you.

How did you feel buying the car without driving it first?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Very nice!!! Congrats!!!

Whats with all the E39 M5 owners jumping to a 997tt? Same deal with me when I bought my beast... single original enthusiast owner who traded in a cherry condition almost garage queen M5 for a 997TT.

BTW - you will get over the guilty feeling of driving (not to mention modding) such a cherry car quickly... too hard to resist driving such a fun car! ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Very clean car. I love this colour. Take a good care of her, she is a beauty.<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
683 Posts
Gorgeous! I love that color too. Congrats and great find.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts