BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up Friday from Coast BMW, about an hour north of Santa Barbara. Couldn't beat their price anywhere. Took about 3 months to delivery.

Tints were done yesterday, as well as the tail lights.

Future projects:
Wheels
Tubi Exhaust
RPI scoops and intake

Warren

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
really nice!! congrats..I love the interior..enjoy!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Welcome.....awesome!!!
Sweet mods so far...don't forget to do the springs.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone with suggestions to do the springs? Eibach's don't make em for the convertible, and H&R's are too stiff

·
Registered
85 Posts
Anyone with suggestions to do the springs? Eibach's don't make em for the convertible, and H&R's are too stiff

Go with Hartge springs. They run about $750 for springs. A lot of guys really like them. I'm in the process of changing my H&R's(too stiff) to Hartge's. I've attached pix w/ H&R's. I'll post pix after I get my Hartge's installed.

Congrats & enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Welcome!! Car looks beautiful, best of luck!! Great choice on interior color and 6 speed!!!

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Congrats and great color combo and options.

Side note and not to thread jack: My new M5 came from Coast. I bought it from South Bay, same place as the M6. It was sitting for a while and needed a good home.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Go with Hartge springs. They run about $750 for springs. A lot of guys really like them. I'm in the process of changing my H&R's(too stiff) to Hartge's. I've attached pix w/ H&R's. I'll post pix after I get my Hartge's installed.

Congrats & enjoy!
Looks great, what kind/size of wheels are those? Spacers?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome. Nice car. Not a big fan of the dark tail lights (and the 6 speed on an M6).

Enjoy in good health.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've been told that Hartge are the only springs worth getting for the convertible. H&R's are too stiff for the car, Eibach doesn't make them (softest).

·
Registered
397 Posts
Great looking car Warren. Glad it's another So Cal M6. I have yet to see a M6 on the road (rare).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts