BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you know I have been in search of a beast! This was a local car Black with Black luxury, PDC, M audio. It was not my first color choice and had a few miles than I hoped for..but with only 44k and a 28k price tag I feel like I got a good deal. I will post some pics when she is waxed.. I will be looking for suspension,exhaust and some other goodies soon!!! I am excited to be going to the Vegas meet to get some ideas!!! Peace, Jim

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Sounds great! Cheers and welcome!
:cheers:
Dave

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Congratulations Jim! I'm glad you picked one up. Now get back to work waxing some crowns/laying some porcelain to pay for it.:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congratulations Jim! I'm glad you picked one up. Now get back to work waxing some crowns/laying some porcelain to pay for it.:biggrinbounce:

No Kidding!! When will I be able to drive? Work, Work Work!! Take care

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
HEY!!....

So you decided on the local black car. 'Good to get one close, know the owner, and know the history. Congratulations!!:cheers:

Well, you'll have to take my S3 for a spin during MFest weekend in Vegas (like I promised). After that, your mod list will become very long.:hihihi:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So you decided on the local black car. 'Good to get one close, know the owner, and know the history. Congratulations!!:cheers:

Well, you'll have to take my S3 for a spin during MFest weekend in Vegas (like I promised). After that, your mod list will become very long.:hihihi:

Maybe I shouldnt hang out with you!! You may be a bad influence on me!!! Just kiddin Bro, I cant wait!!! Talk to ya soon!! Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts