BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally finally !!! :happybirt As some of you may remember my much modified 99 Alpine White 540 6 speed car (dual TUBI exhaust etc) was totaled by a 19yr old kid that PLOWED me unabated at 50mph while I sat like a good boy waiting for a retired guy and his trusty dog to cross the street in the crosswalk block from home ... TUBI on the driver's side is TOAST :(

SO TO MAKE A long story short I was PISSED at the time!! but my sweetheart of a wife quietly said "don't worry honey you'll get a better one " "it may take some time but you'll be better off" well today 3 weeks later her prophecy came true ...

I just picked up a 2003 one owner california car with 75K miles looks like it has almost never been sat in except MAYBE the drivers seat !
Alpine White tan int PERFECT !!

pix soon too dark now

really is a DIFFERENT car that the 540 6speed
finally own an M5 !! :goldcup:

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Wow, not an easy color combo to find...can't wait to see pics :D

Reactions: 540rocket

·
Registered
146 Posts
I see you're local, would love to check it out some time! Congrats!

·
Registered
111 Posts
My brother and I were just talking about this color combo and how nice it would be to find, wasnt sure if it existed. He lives in San Jose too. Where did you find it? I was looking in his area for one to drive home to Chicago. I just picked up a 02 BlueMetallic/Caramel last tuesday in Denver. Flew in and drove it back. Congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Well done bro !

Good things come to those who wait !

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
First off... I love it when pople are excited about getting their ///M5s. That is so totally awesome! Congratulations!

Second... Go say three hail Mary's for starting a post like this and *NOT* including pictures!!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
finally enough light for pix

first pix of the morning after !
will post more as thing change ...
you can see the totaled 540 in the background soon to be cannibalized for the things that matter Hood wheels etc .
pretty excited ?? more like in shock that the m5 was still in the driveway and not some dream I needed to wake up from.
pretty nice :)

Attachments

·
Registered
962 Posts
Just gorgeous color combo and she looks incredibly clean! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Beautiful car!!!!

Congrats

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Great car man. Beautiful color combination!!

Unfortunate about the fate of your 540. Also was a beautiful car but, like you say, hard to complain when you're upgraded to an M5!

·
Registered
226 Posts
The AW with that interior looks as nice as any combo for the M5. The interior looks brand new. Congrats on your new M5, looks like Santa came early this year.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Looks great!

Interior looks very very clean. Spend $100 on new floor mats and it will look brand spankin new! First thing I do whenever I buy a used car.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Congrats man, that's just the perfect color combolovelove

I remember this beauty listed on cars.com, glad that she has found a nice new home:cheers:

Enjoy you new beast, you really deserve it:wroom:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts