BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So caught a break to nip off from work and take some pics up Mullholland Dr.

Specification is in my sig. I've already got her up to 3,100 miles and it's been little over 3 weeks.

I've had fast Audis, Mercs and a 996TT but this is the best car I've ever owned and the only time I haven't thought, "is this really worth it?", after writing the check.

So accelerative, such sorted handling and great looking.:goldcup:

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
I just got my Black/Black 08 about 4 weeks ago, but you have double the miles I do! Congrats on the ride, obviously I approve of the color! haha.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Congratulations, they are fun aren't they? Did you remove your charcoal filters yet?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot for the kind words guys.

This car is quite simply "a four door Ferrari." Handling, braking acceleration...yet blends in seamlessly with the rush hour traffic. Consummate is the most apt word I can think of and no wonder we're always the benchmark in comparison tests.

Further praise must go to the suspension-utterly sorted.

I haven't touched the charcoal filters yet. Read the link but may leave it for a little while longer.

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
3,394 Posts
Thanks a lot for the kind words guys.

This car is quite simply "a four door Ferrari." Handling, braking acceleration...yet blends in seamlessly with the rush hour traffic. Consummate is the most apt word I can think of and no wonder we're always the benchmark in comparison tests.

Further praise must go to the suspension-utterly sorted.

I haven't touched the charcoal filters yet. Read the link but may leave it for a little while longer.
No harm in leaving them in for longer.

But if you feel uneasy about the removal process, feel free to stop by, we'll be glad to give you a hand.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No harm in leaving them in for longer.

But if you feel uneasy about the removal process, feel free to stop by, we'll be glad to give you a hand.
Do you have an L.A. location? I may well take you up on that offer if so as I'm not exactly a DIY expert

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I've had fast Audis, Mercs and a 996TT but this is the best car I've ever owned and the only time I haven't thought, "is this really worth it?", after writing the check.
Congrats & I love seeing remarks like that!:M5thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts