BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 9 years of owning two E39 M5s that were basically trouble free, I bought an e60 M5 and loved the sound of the V10, but after 4 years I always wondered what was going to break next and the VANOS forced me off the shoulder on I95 in Florida. I will always love the V10, but I was lucky enough to find a 2013 F10 with 17,00 miles on it and a BMW 2 year warranty on the powertrain. I love the F10 and I have fallen in love with trouble free miles on my cross countries to visit family. I'm not sure if the driver's seat massage was an option, but I think all M5s should have it. Now starts a new era with the F10 and so far I love it best of any of the M5s I have owned.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome to the F10 club - also come from an E60 and you’ll probably miss the exhaust but not the gremlins..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! I think the massage seats are part of the executive package. I skipped the e60 and went from the e39 straight to the F10. I still have the e39 as there's no replacement for them, but the F10 is a better daily driver car for sure. Mine is also a 6MT, so that could be factoring in to my reasons for thinking that. I've put 10,000 trouble free miles on the F10 so far.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Welcome to the F10 club and congrats. I was a previous E60 M5 owner as well for six years and haven't looked back since owning my F10 M5 for nearly 3 years now. I couldn't be happier with the F10. It's is my daily and I've had no major issues. At nearly 75k miles now on it. FYI, the F10M5post.com is a lot more active. I haven't checked this forum in months.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! I think the massage seats are part of the executive package. I skipped the e60 and went from the e39 straight to the F10. I still have the e39 as there's no replacement for them, but the F10 is a better daily driver car for sure. Mine is also a 6MT, so that could be factoring in to my reasons for thinking that. I've put 10,000 trouble free miles on the F10 so far.

Enjoy!
Sanborn? We're practically neighbors!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Sanborn? We're practically neighbors!
Where are you located? Not many F10 M5's in the Buffalo area. I may have seen you around if you're local.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Just picked it up from NJ a few months ago, I live downtown. There's literally only one other I've seen. Good to know there are more out there!
Nice. I'll send you a PM, you probably don't have enough posts to PM people yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts