BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After years and years of dreaming of an M5, it's finally here!

2008 Black Saphire Metalic, 40,000km, Extended leather, HUD and Executive package.

Previous car was an 08 335xi, she will be missed. But the M5 makes that very easy.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Nice. Welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats on the purchase!!! Be careful in the snow if those are summer tires because you will get stuck with.......speaking from experiencehiha

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hancook v12 evos. hmm, ...just go ahead and burn those out and get yourself a nice set of pilot sports or yokes! yawnnnn

At least you didnt get an m5 with Sumitomo tires. :weird:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Looks good! Welcome to the board!:cheers:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the compliments!

Congrats on the purchase!!! Be careful in the snow if those are summer tires because you will get stuck with.......speaking from experiencehiha
I wouldn't dare drive summers on snow. There's actually no snow on the roads, I live on top of a mountain so it looks worse than it is.

Hancook v12 evos. hmm, ...just go ahead and burn those out and get yourself a nice set of pilot sports or yokes! yawnnnn

At least you didnt get an m5 with Sumitomo tires. :weird:
The Hankooks were on the car when I bought it, I negociated a set of PS2's with the purchase. They're in my basement. I really haven't had a chance to push the tires as the temperature is just north of freezing this time of year. Are the Hankook's that bad?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts