BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally after having these parts sit in my garage for a month with no time to have them installed I had them done! My shop had not done an E60 M5 before and a little surprised about removing the rear seats and rear shelf (with sunshade), but after a couple days of working on it on and off they got it done and aligned to almost exact Dinan alignment specs :goldcup: . Only driven the car like 2 miles (yea I live that close to the shop) so not true test of handling yet, but feels much more planted, body roll is far reduced, and for the first time the tires couldn't keep up with the suspension (they were cold tho :flag: ).
Anyway without further or do some crappy pics as its dark and dirty (yes I will take better ones :)).

Regards,
Evan

·
Registered
566 Posts
Wooohoo!

:grinyes: Looks great AMG-ETR!! Sits real pretty now. Great job! I love those wheels.......maybe my next mod...maybe.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
very nice. Kudos on cleaning up that horrible front wheel-well gap.

·
Registered
4,405 Posts
Simply amazing!

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
Thee Corvette is going to be your fast car....and will eat the M5...but the M5 will carry 5....not 2 ,.. the M5 is very nice....have fun

·
Registered
474 Posts
Cheers!!! Your girl looks great! I am missing South Florida......Perhaps we can have a mini M5 meeting next easter!

07 IB M5 6 speed
03 330i BS 5 speed
04 545 Titanium 6 speed (sold)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys :)

Just took an unneccissary trip to Walmart because I needed some stuff... oh hell I went cause I wanted to drive the car :D. Anyway I am in love all over again! The handling before was a bit "sloppy" and the body roll was crazy, but now... the handling is SHARP and the body roll is reduced A LOT (as much as possible for just springs on a 4000lb sedan) :) I am very happy with these components and highly reccomend so far!!

Evan
PS- No rubbing issues with me and my girl inside, but haven't had anyone in the back yet!

·
Registered
419 Posts
WoW... sits really well on those 20s... very nice... looks clean lowered with the ACs.... briliant job....

·
Registered
847 Posts
Congrats man car looks awesome, and the drop is perfect.:applause:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looks amazing! I love thoes AC wheels. My dealership had a 550 with the M aero kit on it with thoes wheels and I have been in love ever since. Now seeing it on black I might have to pick up a set.:applause:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks again guys!! Just washed it, so I will probably go take some better pics at some point today! Stay tuned :)
Evan

1 - 20 of 27 Posts