BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today was BMW ///M day in Montreal(Canada) because tomorrow we'll having the Grand Prix.So I went to that street which was BMW's and it was full of old and new ///M3s,Z8s and old ///M5s but surprisingly I saw two covered cars which I rapidly realised they're the new ///M5 and ///M6.After they got unveilled I was so impressed by their looks(specially ///M6's).To be honest I loved that car(even though it wasn't Alpine White),the rims looked much nicer in person than in pictures and so the car.aaaah man I'm tired of typing:D take a look:thumbsup: you'll find other cars too:D

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rasaa5/album?.dir=7a12
Sorry I didn't post the pictures here.the pictures are so big and heavy

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Great pics, hope you had a great time. cherrsagai

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Unfortunately McLaren-Mercedesgrrrrrrr won the race here:sad3: but after all this weekend was so much fun:thumbsup: :M5thumbs: :M5launch:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Grey_ashes said:
Unfortunately McLaren-Mercedesgrrrrrrr won the race here:sad3: but after all this weekend was so much fun:thumbsup: :M5thumbs: :M5launch:
I'm all in for BMW when it's about cars, but... Motorsports.... McLaren-Mercedes kinggf ... But I think thats more because Mika Hakkinen has been driving McLaren than the team itself.. :15:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts