BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys know I have been wanting to get back into a M5 and after looking around for a white/blk one, I went and got a new one on thursday evening. This is going to be my daily driver, replacing my Turbo Lexus. It started raining friday afternoon and I couldn't bring myself to drive it in the rain, so it's been getting worked on. I had it tinted and lowered so far. Clear bra goes on tomorrow. Today, it finally cleared up, sunny and 70 degrees,, so I got a chance to drive it. I love it. I had to move the lift out of the 3 car garage because it's a lot taller than my old Lexus. Anyway, here are a few pics of my new ride.. I think my daughter and wife like the same color combos..:biggrinbounce:

SW

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Congrats on the new car. White is truly stunning. The rest of your collection is top notch also!

·
Registered
150 Posts
congrats on the car.
great stable.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
congrats!! I love that color... BTW which springs did you install? Dinan?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Look sweet in white and the 750Li makes a perfect stable mate. The Mustangs are great looking, though you didn't need me to tell you that.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Wow, nice lineup. I was impressed when I just saw all the BMWs and then you hit me with all the others!!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
congrats!! I love that color... BTW which springs did you install? Dinan?
Thanks guys. BD, I'm running RD springs and 10mm H&R spacers. I have ordered intake scoops and BMC filters. I'm going to order a X-pipe and a front lip tomorrow. I can't wait to get it broken in..

SW

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
nice collection.. white fleet, black fleet.

i took delivery of my 08 on 02/01 and hit 1200mi on 02/08. after break-in this car is a whole new beast.. before break-in it's a bliss to drive.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Street King:

Love all the cars. I didn't know you had all of the BMWs. I've been following your other toys on lateral-g and pro-touring.com.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Dream garage! I see the one ferrari, who is her lower bunkmate?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Wow man nice garage. I love that Supra.

M5 is beautiful too. Hell every car you have is amazing.

I second Joe Clothing's post, we need specs on ALL of your cars!

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
any mod plans? wheels? exhaust? etc....

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
any mod plans? wheels? exhaust? etc....
I'm looking at different exhaust systems, I want something that has a nice deep sound, not to raspy. I have not decided on wheels yet, still looking. After break in, headers, 3.91 gears and software upgrade..

Dream garage! I see the one ferrari, who is her lower bunkmate?
Another ZO6, blk. It makes 604rwh w/ head cam set up..

thanks again,

SW

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wow that is one SICK M5 and u have a sick garage so many beautiful cars... enjoy

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Ok, first of all, YOU SUCK,.....I can't believe you own my dream garage......I envy you congrats...the cars are BEAUTYFUL.....BUT where is the Ford GT ???? Nice Job.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Trade in the 575 for a 599 or 430 :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts