BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They made me an offer I couldn't refuse... or didn't want to :haha2:

My primary motivation was SMG (90 mile daily commute on DC beltway) and I knew I had made the right decision when I got stuck in a traffic jam about 5 minutes after leaving the dealership.

Really excited!!! Will report more after I have a chance to play with it some more. Here's a pic of the two at the dealership.

Attachments

·
Registered
907 Posts
Nice.........I LIKE it.....

·
Registered
700 Posts
nice color.
have always wondered how owners of the e39 felt have been the biggest disappointments of the e60?

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Very nice! Enjoy her!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Well, having had both....for me it is the lack or torque down low..the way I would explain the great torque of the E39 to people is this way.....in a normal car..driving normally..driving down the street...coming up to a light where say....you are gonna turn right....you would slow down and shift down into second....take the corner and then accelerate and then shift back up into third....then forth, etc....in the E39.....you would take the corner in THIRD and have more than enough torque to bring you back up to speed...

nice color.
have always wondered how owners of the e39 felt have been the biggest disappointments of the e60?

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Nice new toy! Congrats.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Congratulations. Enjoy.