BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Finally! B10 Bi-Turbo #432 Photos

6805 Views 10 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Gustav
Evening all!

So the sun finally appeared, and Bi-Turbo #432 was rolled out of the garage for a quick shake-down and a photo-shoot.

Here are a few details:

56'500km, Diamantschwarz Met. with gold bling and alpina cloth...it's pretty much perfect, just like a new car. There's only one tiny ding on the driver's door that I'm sure I can have worked out without needing paint. It hasn't had a spray gun near it since it left Munich, so I'm not intending to start now.... If anyone's had experience of paint-free dent removal (z.B. Hagelschaden) around the Zürich area I'd be very glad to hear from you.

So now I'm working on one or two minor electrical niggles - I guess I'll be posting again soon with a few questions...and of course any experiences I make that might help.

Otherwise, today's swift run up the motorway and through a couple of nice steep winding roads was very impressive indeed. Bags and bags of super smooth torque - unbelievable! I'm beginning to understand why it's such a legend. It's so shiny that it's almost funny - real head turner. Lots of "Geniessers" out there today...!

Anyway here are the pics - enjoy. :thumbsup:

More soon!

Dom

P.S. My rear head rests are missing :sad1:
Anyone have a spare pair knocking around ?

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.