BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its been nearly a year that I have owned this M5 and I finally got around to a few proper shots of her. Pretty quick albeit. I will get the tripod and the L lenses out at some point.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Looks like you went for the 100mm tips as well :M5thumbs: Very clean beast, I love the IB color!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Beautiful! Car looks great! :cheers:

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
Looking good.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I love how spacers make such a difference. Whoever doesn't have them, get them!!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Love it man! Your brakes look good from these pics now lol.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Gorgeous, spacers set it off nicely as well!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Very nice sir! My only complaint is you didn't take enough pictures... When you do a photo shoot with a super model, you must take lots of pictures.:15:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Thanks guys!!! I took ALOT of photos, these are just the ones I worked a little post on. Really appreciate the kind words.....

Exhaust pipes look good. I keep going back and forth on which exhaust set up I want.
Just get the Evolve E-tronic with the X-Pipe and you won't look back.

Love it man! Your brakes look good from these pics now lol.
I know ;) .... I didn't want to start a battle on my brake painting thread however in person it looks .... Pretty sick. For some reason the color just didn't translate on the tighter shots.

looks great. those tires look pretty wide on the stock rims. what size spacers are u running?
My Evo V12 tires are definitely a little wider than the stock tires. I am running H&R 15mm spacers all around with silver H&R extended lug bolts.

The interlagos blue M5 is by far the hottest color out there. Beautiful car.
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I agree. I have been on the hunt for a Interlagos Blue 2010 for a few months and found VERY LITTLE available. I am just waiting.......

Reactions: Cortinas78
1 - 20 of 23 Posts