BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

I...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 - Jet Black - 49,620 miles

"Filthy" is in reference to the current status of my vehicle.

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
Speed water lines on hood and side mirrors. I like it.

Reactions: JCM55555

·
Registered
647 Posts
Looking good! When the weather gets half way decent, we should all get together and do a shoot. :)

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
I wish my car was "filthy" :hihi:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yep that's cool. Nice pics too

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Great pix, shows off your camera skills. Love that you actually DRIVE your car.

I stay after mine as much as possible but sometimes it gets "filthy" a relative term of course but I feel what youre screamin here!

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
...Just for the record, I'm referring to it's cleanliness! .....or lack thereof :3:
I know...and I still wish it were as "filthy" aka clean as yours! lovelove

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Looking good! When the weather gets half way decent, we should all get together and do a shoot. :)
Definitely! Aaron (Churious) will be visiting Seattle in April when I get back from Australia to help me upload my Powerchip tune....we will definitely be doing some shooting/filming while he's here and would love to have you join us.

I know...and I still wish it were as "filthy" aka clean as yours! lovelove
First of all....the parts on my car used to be on your car lol. And my stance is childs play compared to yours! She'll look brand new in a couple weeks, I think I told you but I'm doing a full 2stage polish/detail, full body rock chip repair, and a full frontal clear bra (bumper, lights, hood, fenders, mirrors) These were the "before" shots :D

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
looks great! where's the dirt?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Some great shots in there, I love the first one in front of the water.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey JCM55555, send me a PM, these pics are great and I have a few questions for you. I guess I cannot PM you since I am new to the forums.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Definitely! Aaron (Churious) will be visiting Seattle in April when I get back from Australia to help me upload my Powerchip tune....we will definitely be doing some shooting/filming while he's here and would love to have you join us.
Sounds grrrreat! :cool2: Keep me posted!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts