BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful day in San Diego. Car is as 'filthy' as JCM55555's, so had to do a shoot. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
The sticker on the rear windshield is the icing on the cake! Love it.

Reactions: M55555

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the comments guys!

nice pics, may consider pulling the exhaust out some. in the pictures it looks like it sits really far in.
Thanks man...good eye. That is definitely on my todo list.

Looking sick John!!
Looks amazing as always bro!
Too bad my car is not "stance" like you guys :hihi:

nice diffuser and foglight delets where can i get those???
:byee55amg

Wheel+tire fitment on your car is perfect. Making me foam at the mouth over coils....
I think it's time bro now that your car is all dolled up aka full-detailed.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I think it's time bro now that your car is all dolled up aka full-detailed.

.....soon. Very soon. The Clear Bra was something that just had to be done, now that it's out of the way I can focus back on my mod list.

The headers were a total impulse purchase, but regarding my stance I'm making sure I can do everything all at once. Coils, spacers, Dinan rear sway w/ beast power brackets + Dinan front strut.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

·
Registered
35 Posts
M55555 - You clearly have one of the nicest setups out there...

The shoes are the 19*10 R 19*9,5 F ??

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Those wheels are starting to grow on me. Does Tire Rack or another reputable company still stock new BBS wheels with our bolt pattern & offset? Just curious. This M5 looks great.

·
Registered
317 Posts
uh lovely and i just cant wait for this snow to f***ing melt os i can stick my own BBS CH under. What tyres are you running with? i have mine 245/35/19 and 275/30/19 and i am starting to think that i shouldhave gone with 285 on back perhaps.. no?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Those wheels are starting to grow on me. Does Tire Rack or another reputable company still stock new BBS wheels with our bolt pattern & offset? Just curious. This M5 looks great.
You can order BBS CH in the proper fitment from Tire Rack. They have them. In fact, one of the owners has the same wheels on a silver M5 e39. Nice cars out front of the shop are the owners cars. The parking lot is like a car show.

uh lovely and i just cant wait for this snow to f***ing melt os i can stick my own BBS CH under. What tyres are you running with? i have mine 245/35/19 and 275/30/19 and i am starting to think that i shouldhave gone with 285 on back perhaps.. no?
I think you'll like the 275. I have 285 on my CH-R but they are 10.5 and the 285 look stretched slightly. 275 is what is recommended most often for the 10" wide rim. You guys will like the CH. It looks even better in person.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, Tire Rack is one of the main distributors, and they still carry this wheel. Just input your year, make and model and you'll see them listed in both silver and black finishes.

I am currently running:

Hankook Ventus V12 EVO
255/35/19 front
275/30/19 rear

I could fit a 285 in the rear if I wished, however, on most fenders, it will rub. Mine have been rolled and pulled from my previous BBS RC 18x10R setup with 285/35/18 tires.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts