BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
They seems to have fun! Looks like the C63 AMG is not nearly as controllable as the M3.
was a great twin test... though drifting was easier with the amg, around the track the m3 was far more composed..... having said that, the extra grunt meant the m3 didn;t get too far away..... m3 driver looked very relaxed, tiff in amg looked very busy......

·
Registered
180 Posts
I would still buy the M3 over the C-Klass AMG, but this I will give AMG credit as it's the first time they've caught my attention.

·
Registered
613 Posts
the c63 has the identical engine as the other AMG 63's but makes less power which means the ECU is restricting the engine...which means a software upgrade to unlease the full 510 hp (+/- 50 hp gain) potential of the engine and it will be even faster than it is now and may be clicking off 0-60 in 4.2/4.3 sec.

yow! :eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
180 Posts
the c63 has the identical engine as the other AMG 63's but makes less power which means the ECU is restricting the engine...which means a software upgrade to unlease the full 510 hp (+/- 50 hp gain) potential of the engine and it will be even faster than it is now and may be clicking off 0-60 in 4.2/4.3 sec.

yow! :eek:oohhh:

Before I consider doing something remotely close to this, I would seriously modify a few other areas prior to engaging such an "upgrade".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts