100 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Me neither - I am sure there will be some drifting involved :haha:

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
His test of the E39 M5 was my favorite car video of that year- Tiff and the folks at Fifth Gear have a tall order to meet. When I first saw that E39, I didn't know who Tiff was, but I did some research and concluded that I wanted his job!!!! I expect them not to just meet the standard of the E39 review- but to once again set the bar higher for a TV car review.

·
Registered
703 Posts
They'll have to rename it Seventh Gear for that occasion :haha2:

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Thank you for the heads up,

all the best
adam

·
Registered
342 Posts
I would love to see that test drive but I cannot receive that television channel in Belgium.

can somebody tape it and convert it to AVI and post on a webserver?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Vic said:
I would love to see that test drive but I cannot receive that television channel in Belgium.

can somebody tape it and convert it to AVI and post on a webserver?
At last!!!!

You will be able to download the episode bia bit torrent from the site mentioned above

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
desualt said:
They'll have to rename it Seventh Gear for that occasion :haha2:
hiha

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have always enjoyed Tiff's reviews and he knows how to take each car to it's limits! I recall watching him in an episode driving small sport utility vehicles around a race track. Not many drivers I know can drift a Toyota RAV4. ouich

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
greggb said:
What format are these finalgear videos??

I try to download them and as I say save its immediatley pops up and says download complete.. How do you download them??
What you've downloaded is a torrent file. You need a BIT Torrent program which will then allow you to click the torrent file and commence the download of the video file.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Tiff is great - this should be a memorable test :wroom:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts