BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

finally got some pics since the mods. it was freezing and raining out so i didnt spend much time on these. ill get some better ones up when it gets a bit warmer!

pasha.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,566 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
I like that red, but the problem is it reminds me of Texas A&M - I know that will mean nothing to the OP, but oh well.

Beautiful car nonetheless. :cheers:

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Sweet! Chiarretto is lovely!! :thumbsup:
:cheers:
Dave

·
Registered
715 Posts
Never seen thatcolour before. Nice.
Mine is plain boring silver...!

·
Registered
776 Posts
This color reminds me of the Canyon Red '98 540i6 I used to own. The metalic responds so well to changes in lighting. My Avus also responds to lighting changes with variation in shade. Is this an "Individual" color?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the kind words. i dont think it was an individual colour, just not very common. i was initially after a carbon black but the one i found got sold to someone else. as i was leaving the dealership i spotted this one tucked away in the corner.

the metallic really does respond well to changes in light/shade. it almost like having 3 or 4 different colours rolled in to 1.

ill try and get some shots up at night under lights and daytime sun for a comparison.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Beautiful car, in person the color is just incredible, all these other hues show up when its in the bright sun. Thanks for sharing....

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I concur with everyone else..

the car is beautiful...

I think most people overlook the beauty in a stock "Euro spec-clear corner headlight" E39 M5.
All it needs just good suspension drop and good exhaust.. :D:D:D

BTW: what kind of exhaust is that ?

Regardz,

J Irwan

exhaust is eisenmann race with SS x-pipe. left side is sagging a tiny bit but will put that straight this week. i just had PSS9's put on but havent set the final ride height yet as im waiting for my OEM 275's to arrive for the front hopefully this week.

but i agree with you ... all it needs is a good drop and the 275's should fill out the front arches nicely. the rest of the $$ can go on performance :M5launch:

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Those are great pictures of the way Chiaretto Red tends to 'color shift' with tones of the ambient light... orange and gold highlights, but maroon in low light levels.

Almost bought one...

:)

A

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts