BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....... THAT HOWARD STERN !!!!!!!!!!!!:1: :1: :1: :1:

The Porsche Club of Am/Milwaukee hosted an event this past Saturday at Road America—for the first time in several years. Any of you fellow board members looking for a group to run with, I really recommend them! Every run group got 5, 30 minute sessions during the day, that started and ended on time. Unfortunately there were several incidents throughout the day—with all driver’s ending up being okay (typical for the events I’ve been a t) and our run group ended up having a Porsche “Cup” car hit the tire wall at turn one and land on it’s side. The drivers seemed to be working their cars hard which provided a lot of practice and action for everyone. The club also runs at Blackhawk in Rockton, IL—If you want more details I’ll try to get them for you. So you fellow M5 track nuts, here’s another one to add to the list

Now about that Howard Stearn I met—he’s an E34 M5 owner, a wonderful driver, all around nice guy, Badger Bimmer instructor and long time tracker of his M5—8 years I think he said. Here’s a couple of pics of his car—he was able to handle his car on the track like butter too.. Wonderful to see how long these cars remain tough and beautiful Hopefully he’ll see this post and say “Hi”!!! Thought since some of you E34 folks were showing up on the forum too, that you might like to see one of your own (and maybe claim him HA HA :hihi: ). Nice to meet Howard’s E46 M3 owning buddy too.

The pics (gee, where's jhowton when you need him :) )

http://www.m5board.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5593
http://www.m5board.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5594
http://www.m5board.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=5595

Anita

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Re: Few Pics-Quick Review of PCA Milwaukee Road Am Event—Met Howard Stearn There—NO N

I am in love with the E34, more so than any other M5 out there. It's great to hear of someone tracking theirs often, as nothing would look or sound better than an E34 M5 driving hard with the S38 screaming out of it. lovelove lovelove
Sometime when I have the capital I'll see you out there Anita!
:cheers:

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Few Pics-Quick Review of PCA Milwaukee Road Am Event—Met Howard Stearn There—NO N

BmwNut said:
I am in love with the E34, more so than any other M5 out there. It's great to hear of someone tracking theirs often, as nothing would look or sound better than an E34 M5 driving hard with the S38 screaming out of it. lovelove lovelove
Sometime when I have the capital I'll see you out there Anita!
Hey, Bren, CONGRATUALTIONS ON YOUR GRADUATION-and best of luck up there (in the sky that is)!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

In addtion to the cool M5's :biggrin: we have out in this part of the country, don't forget the EAA annual fly-in held in Oshosh, WI every summer. Tried to get greg psyched up to come out some year, now maybe I'll put you on my "nagging list" too!

Again, job well done at school!!!!

Anita

·
Registered
2,564 Posts

Thanks a bunch Anita! :thumbsup: Its been wild, its been hard, but its been a lot of fun. I've been trying to make it out to Oshkosh for years, but I am always busy right when it starts. Maybe next year I'll be in a position to head out. Feel free to add me to the nagging list. :haha:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts