BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning guys. I just relocated to the DFW area and wondering who you take your precious M5s to? When I was out east I had a great 17+ year BMW mechanic who I always trusted to take care of me. Now, I am really nervous about finding someone to fill his shoes. Wondering who you guys in the DFW use for your E60 M5?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Morning guys. I just relocated to the DFW area and wondering who you take your precious M5s to? When I was out east I had a great 17+ year BMW mechanic who I always trusted to take care of me. Now, I am really nervous about finding someone to fill his shoes. Wondering who you guys in the DFW use for your E60 M5?

Welcome!

I highly recommend Ultimate Bimmer (in Carrollton): BMW Repair & Service Dallas - Ultimate Bimmer Service. Brent and Ryan are great guys (both BMW master techs) and have a lot of experience on servicing, repairing, and working on M5s. Just tell them Neal (with the blue E60 M5) sent you!

Whatever you do, stay away from Lonestar Bavarian! His prices are astronomical and HIGHER than dealership prices! For example, he wanted to charge me $850 for spring installation and another $250 for wheel alignment! ouich:dunno::confused3

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Ill go check out Ultimate Bimmer one day next week, they are pretty close.

·
Registered
3 Posts
MyMachV how was your experience? I'm looking for one preferably in Fort Worth, but willing to drive if it's worth the trip. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts