BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took off my summer wheels and put the stockers on for the winter. I really like the dark finish on my stock wheels..looks great with the lighter silver paint. I am thinking of maybe having my Works powdercoated in black, however, thought it might be worth it to see what's here on the board..

I am looking to either sell the wheels and tires (for the right price...seems pointless to list one, since everybody ends up dropping the price 19 times in a week...) Make an offer if you like them, if it makes sense, I may just sell them

What I REALLY would like to do, is trade these wheels for something else. I don't like the polished lip on the TiSi paint. On a black car or any other dark paint, they would look killer.

I am open to almost anything, except stockers (have a set). I like darker rims (grey, black , etc) and love a dish!!! Tires are in great shape and are Mich PS2's.

Wheels are 19's with 245/35/19 (front) and 275/30/19 in the back. One wheel has a bit of curb rash curtious of the previous owner. The front wheels are 19" x 8.5 offset 17 and the rears are 19" x 1. offset 23

Attachments

·
Registered
735 Posts
any full car pics?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure are..

more pictures with wheels on car. I get compliments on these wheels everywhere I go during the summer. I just like the sinister look of more black

Attachments

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Hmmm tempting. Curious to what your asking in terms of price? I have Volk CE28N time attack in 19" 8.5 front and 10.5 rears. I think i may keep them though. Pm me!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
really...

nobody wants to even consider a trade for these rims? These rims are SICK and expensive...I am not really concerned about price points. Show me rims I like and lets work out a deal.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Atlanta

Hey, I'm interested. Bummer about the curb rash...

I have 19" x 10" rear and 19" x 8.5" front CSL wheels in hyper black (black chrome similar to stock M5 wheels but more shiny). They are in brand new condition, I have custom black ///M center caps and the regular BMW roundels too.

Check these links for photos:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/owners-gallery/147125-black-mirrors.html

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/ow...-caps-speaker-grilles-csl-wheels-spacers.html
Those rims are really nice...kind of like your car, haha. I would def consider a trade, though I have to think about it for a day. The only thing I am not sure on is the lack of dish. I really like how the dish looks on the E39. How wide are your rear tires?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Thanks the tires are Toyo 275 rear and 245 front. Could have gone 285 and 255 but I was being on the safe side with clearance I have them pushed out and its pretty low with the coilovers.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sale

Guys, I am really interested in buying Anejo's black Vorsteiner (sp) wheels. I can't justify buying another set of wheels unless I sell mine. If someone offers me a fair price on these wheels, I will sell them.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I may be interested. Can you contact me at yogajohn at mcn dot org? thanks, John

·
Registered
144 Posts
How much are u looking to get for them? Pm me price.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wheels

Sorry fellas, I am not longer selling these wheels. Happens on here a lot..I post something for sale because something else comes along that I want...nobody wants the item...I come to terms with it and pass on the wanted item and keep what I have...then people want to buy the item I was selling quite some time ago... No doubt, the stock wheels I have for sale right now will produce similar results. Someone will want a nice set of stock wheels and end up paying far more than what I am asking. Such is life.

Haha, sorry about the rant. If someone is real interested in these wheels, please PM me with an offer. You can look the wheels up online for value plus 67-70% good PS2's. If it's tempting, anything is for sale, right?

Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i have a set of 19" fikse profil 10's in 19 x 10 in back and 19 x 9 out front...i was planning on refinishing the the centers with a polished lip...they are in pretty good shape...no major damage or no cracks/bends etc...

if you are interested PM me and i can send you some pics.....

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wheels

Wheels are no longer for sale. I would still consider a trade if someone has some dark wheels. Black, etc.

Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts