BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been considering swapping to a tubi exhaust, and am curious what my used supersprint system would be worth. X pipe and mufflers, about 16 months old, probably around 16k miles.

Beastpower has it listed for $1695 for the mufflers and $389 for the x pipe.

Any thoughts?
Mike

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mike,
why are you thinking about switching? Are you going to ALMS this weekend by chance? I would love to hear this setup.

thanks... josh

mottati said:
I've been considering swapping to a tubi exhaust, and am curious what my used supersprint system would be worth. X pipe and mufflers, about 16 months old, probably around 16k miles.

Beastpower has it listed for $1695 for the mufflers and $191 for the x pipe.

Any thoughts?
Mike

·
Registered
250 Posts
mottati said:

Beastpower has it listed for $1695 for the mufflers and $191 for the x pipe.

Any thoughts?
Mike

Mike,
If you're willing to chop off the X-pipe, I'd love to pick it up from you and connect it to my Kelleners...

Eddie. :1:

·
Super Moderator
10,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jkarp said:
Mike,
why are you thinking about switching? Are you going to ALMS this weekend by chance? I would love to hear this setup.

thanks... josh
Not going to alms this weekend, it kind of snuck up on me and i have other plans... oh well, got to pay better attention.

As for why, i'm just looking for a change. I'd like something a little more exotic sounding and a little less loud. I really liked the ss system sound, but after the headers it got pretty loud under WOT. You can not be subtle with it...

·
Super Moderator
10,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all of the PM's guys. I'm still a little half hearted about this. I want to go for a ride with someone with a tubi to get a better feel for it before i commit. I also have a rear wheel brake kit on the way that i should pay for before i buy another exhaust. I'll keep the PM's and let you know, if you're not in a hurry. It seems like the market value for the system is around $1k, about half off new price, which is about what i expected. Give me a couple of weeks, ok!
Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.