BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity, if I was to put some things up for sale... does anyone have any ideas on what these items would be worth either separate or together? I'm also trying to figure out if it would be more beneficial to part out the motor or sell it as a whole.

- S62 engine (93k, runs well, put down 323whp on a DynoDynamics, just serviced)
- Trans (shifts flawlessly, Redline fluid)
- UUC V12 clutch/flywheel (about 10k miles, broken in correctly)
- 3.45 Diff (Mix of redline fluids provided by UUC)
- Rear axles maybe?
- Driveshaft

Thanks fellas.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I would be interested in the Diff and the clutch

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
While I appreciate the replies, let me reemphasize I am not looking to sell anything this moment... my interest was purely in getting some thoughts on value for the items. I apologize if I didn't communicate that clearly in my first post. That being said, if you have expressed interest in any of the items you are more than welcome to PM offers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in desperate need of an s62 engine considering mine blew up :(
What are u asking 4 it?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Euro-Muscle - if you'll give me your email address we can discuss it. I'm not 100% on asking price, and furthermore I haven't really decided to sell these parts yet. I have another powertrain plan for the car but I've only made preliminary moves. If you need an engine ASAP you're probably better off sourcing one elsewhere.

mrfeel1933 - 93k on the motor & trans, about 76k on the diff, don't have an asking price, haven't planned to sell yet

EC - give me your email, but like I mentioned above neither the clutch/fly is out of the car and I have no plans yet to do so

·
Registered
482 Posts
It's no problem, I'm in no hurry. My clutch is still gripping good thankfully.
My email is lavalamp at google mail (gmail)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts