BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thinking about selling my Radenergie R10 20x9et20, 20x11et19 with Toyo T1R 255/35/20 and 285/30/20. I have them for about 6months, no curve rash or any ding/damage at all. The wheel spec is M6 spec but fit well on my E60 M5. I will also throw in H&R 20mm spacer to put in the front as well. To be honest, I don't know how much should I sell for, so make an offer.

Thanks,

Kenny

<LEGEND></LEGEND>

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I even ask myself the same question sometime. I keep changing my mind whether to sell or not hourly or so. I guess I want a lighter wheel but I love the R10 design. I put a lot of money to get performance but it seems like my wheel kind of hold me back. It weight 27-28lbs front and 29-30lbs rear.
Why are you selling? Beautiful wheel!

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
would these fit a regular 5 series without rubbing? I know the std tire sizes for 20" would be 245 and 275.
You'll probably experience some rubbing. Do you have the sport package on your 5? I had these same wheels on my 545 with sports package and they rubbed when the car was loaded with passengers or over dips. I then installed KW Variant 2 coilovers and was able to lower the car a bit but there was no rubbing because I was able to stiffen up the shocks. Then again, my rear wheels are 20x10.

I now have them on my M5 and no rubbing whatsoever even with having the lowest springs around (RDSport).

Kenny,
Don't sell them man! I feel the same way you do about getting lighter wheels but man, the R10s look awesome. I think I'm happy with the compromise. But good luck with whatever you decide to do buddy.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
would these fit a regular 5 series without rubbing? I know the std tire sizes for 20" would be 245 and 275.
I doubt it would fit since rear is 20x11 not 20x10 like EuroCarFan, and also, 275 will definitely too small for 11".

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
...Kenny,
Don't sell them man! I feel the same way you do about getting lighter wheels but man, the R10s look awesome. I think I'm happy with the compromise. But good luck with whatever you decide to do buddy.
I'm thinking about getting RAC but still love the R10 design over RAC any days. Or maybe HRE Monoblock if it ever come out.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OK, I'm seriously selling my R10 now. $3800 prefer local pick-up or Socal area.

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
What are you getting Kenny??

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What are you getting Kenny??
RAC RG4v2 if the GB ever come through, otherwise, Neez QD7. Honestly, I don't like either one of them in term of styling, just pure performance.

The R10 still on top of my heart (maybe next to BBS LM-R:hihi:)

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
RAC RG4v2 if the GB ever come through, otherwise, Neez QD7. Honestly, I don't like either one of them in term of styling, just pure performance.

The R10 still on top of my heart (maybe next to BBS LM-R:hihi:)
Finally unloading those bricks, Kenny?;) j/k. I love those wheels, but like you said, they're just so damn heavy.

How much are BBS-LM-R's? Can't imagine they're more expensive than the QD7's???

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
Bricks??? Man that hurts. haha

I love these wheels but yeah, if I got rid of them the Neez would be top of my list. Anyone know how much the Neezs weigh? I forgot.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts

I love these wheels but yeah, if I got rid of them the Neez would be top of my list. Anyone know how much the Neezs weigh? I forgot.
Sorry, T:hihi: I'd consider them myself and with the driving I do most of the time, I probably wouldn't notice the increase in unsprung weight, but with the crazies out here in NY and the never ending HP wars, I can't be caught with my pants down:eek:oohhh:

QD7's:
22lbs (f)
24lbs (r)

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Finally unloading those bricks, Kenny?;) j/k. I love those wheels, but like you said, they're just so damn heavy.

How much are BBS-LM-R's? Can't imagine they're more expensive than the QD7's???
The BBS LM-R Ericsson edition (import from Japan) come on 20x9 and 20x10 and weight 23/25lbs, price,:eek:oohhh:$8000ish on-sale(msrp like $9k-10k). If you're getting from TireRack, they only offer in 20x8.5 and 20x9.5. If regualr 20" LM DBK (diamond black) Japanese variant (red center cap) probably around $6k but don't know the weight.
I'm not crazy enough to spend $8k on a wheel as yet.:nono:

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

You better jump into a Group Buy for RAC Monolite (similar to Neez QD7, 7-double cross spokes while RAC has 8 double-cross spokes). But RAC weight between 21.5-22.5lbs and you don't need spacer in the front while Neez you might need 10-12mm front to make it look flush.

Am I trying to sell my R10 or promote RAC/Neez:confused2ouich

:haha::haha::haha:

·
Registered
915 Posts
kenny, you know the monobloks are coming out for the m5 in about 6 weeks? ;)

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
In pictures, the RACs didn't look like they curve inward as much as the Neez that's why I didn't consider them. I also like the QD7's black chrome or hyper black option.

Ooohh..Monoblocks!! I'm in no hurry, I can wait to see what those will look like. hehe

We're hijacking Kenny's thread.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts