BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Might be thinking about selling my '01 Imola Red M5. Just hit 129k miles. the interior of the car i would say is in immaculate condition 9.5/10. The exterior is a 8/10. The front and rear bumper have clear coat peelings. Got an estimate of $500 to repair both might do it this weekend. Engine runs smooth. Only problem is it has a check engine light on from a misfire, still have not figured out what the problem is from. Besides that everything is good. Interior is a two-tone silver and black. Have all the records. Car has been garage kept ever since in my possession. Just want to know how much I can sell it for. If it is a good price I might consider selling it. I love the car, just want to move on to a truck for work unfortunately

MODS: 19" AvantGarde m310 wheels in matte black, B&G springs, borla exhaust, white halo angel eyes, black diffuser

Also have the stock wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
GL I have the same wheels & color, also black diffuser.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Try a feeler sale on Craigslist, you'd be surprised how many people search that board for our cars. Plus no one will call, its all through anon email unless you want response. Looks good, should be a solid sale. Funny I'm in LA as well with a similar exterior, but my mirrors don't fold anymore and I've been looking to get some paint work done. Any suggestions where you've taken your beast?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have not taken my car to a body/paint shop yet unfortunately. will be taking it soon. I took it to one day paint and i know they would do a bad job. so im hoping to find another place soon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts