BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's a feeler for now as I'm deciding on purchasing a set of new wheels. Not totally sure if the sponser can get them but if they could then these will definitely be for sale. Wheels are mint A+++++ condition w/ no curb's rashes. 2 little rock chip on one wheel (rear passenger) in the center's about the size of a little pebble.

Wheels were originally silver on polished lip I had the wheels redone and painted to gold center's on chrome lip. They were originally made for the e39's but I had 5mm milled off the front hub to bring the offset to a +24. W/ a 5mm spacer these will bolt directly back onto any e39's or will fit any e46 m3's.

I haven't set a price but we all know how much these runs for new so PM me your offers. Will also come w/ an extra set of HRE caps if I could find them. Black and white ones. No promises.

The wheels are
19x9F ET +24 (currently)
19x10 ET +25 (I think it might be 10.5 too not sure)

Rock chip on the wheel.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
I want those wheels so bad !!!( and I already have a set , that's how nice these wheels are) but I have too much on my plate right now...good luck with the sale:cheers:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol..chris..i heard a little about your wheel collection too...adding another 540r to your set wouldn't be a bad idea. so you'll have 2 set's of 540r's. one in silver and one in gold.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Thaichi808 is the GodFather of all wheels he had atleast 5 set of wheels at one point (now he has 3 ) and him and i agreed to sell all our wheels and thought that was the end of it but now we are starting to collect again::hihi::hihi::hihi:

lol..chris..i heard a little about your wheel collection too...adding another 540r to your set wouldn't be a bad idea. so you'll have 2 set's of 540r's. one in silver and one in gold.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
All PM's replied.

For those wondering, here are the prices that I think is fair. wheels after the refinish have roughly under ~2k miles.

4999.99 obo wheels and tires
4499.99 obo wheels only, no tires and
price is for pick up which I highly would recommend so you can inspect them first hand before purchasing. shipping and other fee's are at buyer's expense. remember, prices are obo so don't be afraid to shoot me some offers.

the little 2 rock chip will be fixed before the buyer gets the wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts