BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Trying to gauge interest in a potential trade as I am looking to get a stock set. The sizes are all same as stock. Some curb rash on a couple of them. All pics would be disclosed if there is some interest of course. Tires seem to be in good condition. Rears differ from fronts. Again, more detail if interested.

Sorry for not knowing the exact names of the rims but I bought the car (mildly modded) from a dealer and I'm trying to figure everything out, mostly from the amazing resources on this board!

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yup,

These look like MRR GT-1. I have them.... Triple chrome originally but now Black Chrome :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
636 Posts
I have some 18x8.5 Forgestar F14 I'll be willing to Trade for these

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have some 18x8.5 Forgestar F14 I'll be willing to Trade for these

Thanks leonel, can you send pics of your GT1s and the forgestars you mention? The GT1s I'm just interested to see what they look like. :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Thanks leonel, can you send pics of your GT1s and the forgestars you mention? The GT1s I'm just interested to see what they look like. :)
Sure

Attachments

·
Registered
636 Posts
Here are the Forgestar F14

18x8.5 square

Refinished in matte black so they are like new

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yes. Stock size is 8 front 9.5 rears

Each or All four of These are 8.5 achieving a "Square " set up ideal for track applications

I went even bigger now.... In every way lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
2 Participants
leonelm3-m5
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing