BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about selling my E60 Dinan CF Rear Shock Tower Brace. I bought it a while back and haven't gotten around to install it yet. Dinan sells it for $499. I am asking $350 plus shipping cost or Best Offer. PM me or post on here if you are interested. Thanks

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I'm tempted to buy this just cause I'm running out of stuff to do for this car lol. GLWS....I'll inquire about installation costs from my indy...perhaps I'll make an offer :p

·
Registered
IB DinanS2++ e60m5 6MT, Dogleg s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,395 Posts
Do it Randy! Do it!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Do it Randy! Do it!
Do you have the rear strut? I see your signature only says 'DINAN strut'. If so....do you actually feel anything? I know with my front I didn't feel anything...it's purely cosmetic. I heard the rear strut actually makes a difference though.

·
Registered
IB DinanS2++ e60m5 6MT, Dogleg s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,395 Posts
I do not thave the rear. Yaphet has the rear. He loves it, but he doesn't not have the split/folding seats.

Doug ~ I was tempted when I saw your post the morning!!!

GLWS! I'm sure these will go fast! I'd be all over these, but I have to finish my track car.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I'll take it for $300 shipped. I haven't even asked Joe about install yet haha

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I have it for a few months now along with the Dinan mono balls just collecting dusts. I also think it will make a different compare to the front strut especially those who track their car. I have the front installed and it pretty much a cosmetic mod.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Very tempting. Gaaahh 2014 still isn't over...

Dan

·
Registered
581 Posts
Do you have to cut into the carpet in the trunk? I have the front one, but its purely cosmetic.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Put me third in line if the others decide not move forward.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still accepting offer. Got a few $300 offers. I will give it until Friday to make a decision.

Sorry but I don't know the answer to this. I saw one installed at a car meet but I didn't pay close attention to how it is mounted. I know that it looks good hence why I bought one. :) I think it is a must have if you have other Dinan parts on your car.

Do you have to cut into the carpet in the trunk? I have the front one, but its purely cosmetic.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Yes, carpet needs to be cut.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
My job requires me to work with 3 timezones (west coast, east coast, and asia) so I'm pretty much working around the clock.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I beg to differ. Randy has his alarm set on this thread so he can get this Dinan bar. When there's an update, it wakes him up and he's ready to send payment. hiha

Dan

Reactions: Gcal08

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I beg to differ. Randy has his alarm set on this thread so he can get this Dinan bar. When there's an update, it wakes him up and he's ready to send payment. hiha

Dan
This window has been open for days now...I'll even send as a PayPal gift as to avoid the 3% fee lol.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts