BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I'm taking delivery of a new '08 M6 Convertible to replace my current '07 (long story). Although i really like the M6, i'm considering selling it for something else. The car is supposed to be completed by the end of this month and shipped to the states in Feb or early March. MSRP is approx $118K which is basically what i have into it to date.

Spec's:
Alpine White with Black Top
Black full Merino Leather interior
Carbon Fiber trim
The car comes with every factory option offered (including factory installed ipod kit and wind deflector)

If anyone is in the market for a new M6 Convertible, let me know. The new one will look similar to this:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it will be a brand new car, so i want dealer prices. Hopefully, something relatively close to MSRP. Obviously, i have some wiggle room :)
Again, this is just a feeler. I have already bought the car and planned to keep it, its just something else has caught my eye. Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you haven't taken delivery of it, you haven't "bought" it yet.
I "bought" my '07 M6, its having some electrical problems so BMW is replacing it with a new '08. Like i said, there is a story behind this situation, but thanks for the educational and very insightful post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts