BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm considering offering my beast for sale. It was purchased with 6k miles from the sales manager at Savage BMW who had the Dinan springs, exhaust and carbon strut bar installed. It has 21k miles and every option save Automatic Ventilation.

I've used the car for commuting intermittently from the Temecula area to Los Angeles and it's been trouble free. Never launched or drag raced, just high speed cruising when traffic permits!

Heres some iPhone pics: BMW M5 - a set on Flickr

I purchased the Extended Service and an extra set of stock wheels with curb rash that I planned on powdercoating. The current Conti's have about 700 miles on them. I still have the stock springs but can't imagine anyone wanting to reinstall them. The bottoms of the exhaust tips have "self-clearanced" due to my steep driveway and there are a few very small chips from the freeway in front.

I spoke with a broker who told me this car would fetch about 43.5k wholesale in my area. I'd rather see if anyone else had interest at a firm 45k which is surely less than a dealers listing.

Thanks for looking!
Patrick Wilson
=w=eezer

·
Registered
543 Posts
That's an amazing deal!!! Just 4 months ago, $45K would have got you a high-mileage 06... not a low mileage 07! Good luck with the sale but I don't think you will need it! :D

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
excellent price even in this market. if this would wholesale for $43.5k, when you add on dealer costs you are basically at your price. if you can't move the car here i'd suggest posting it up on a couple of other related sites such as 6speedonline and the m3 boards. good luck but i doubt you will need it!

oh, you should post some more pix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts