BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<STRONG>2007 - 40k Miles - SMG - Interlagos on Black Interior. No issue car - Super clean - Paint and interior is extremely clean.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
<o:p></o:p>

Toying with the idea of selling my M5. $45k firm. Willing to negotiate lower if you want OEM wheels, OEM exhaust, etc. Will include all OEM parts at the $45k price. <o:p></o:p>
Even at Ebay prices for the wheels, exhaust, etc this puts the actual price of the car at 40k. I'd just rather sell it as is - and find the right buyer for this car. It would be a shame to part it out. <o:p></o:p>
Car has everything. Heads-up display, ventilated seats, bolster seats, heated fronts, rears, all the shades, etc. I was told the MSRP was just over 100k on this car.<o:p></o:p>
Includes:<o:p></o:p>
Klassen 10.2 20" wheels ~9k Retail + H&R springs ~700 installed. (EDC and all buttons still work great)<o:p></o:p>
AA full cat back stainless exhaust - (sounds AMAZING) best sounding exhaust for the E60, IMO. No drone in cabin. Also, shaves A TON of weight off of the car ~100 pounds. ~3k<o:p></o:p>
Custom wrapped Matte Carbon Fiber trim. (took the installer over 8 hours to install - incredibly detailed work) ~1k

Upgraded Solar / Light Tint - Matched front and rears.
Located in SLC, UT - This car is perfect for someone that can appreciate the mods, the money spent on the mods, and wants a car that has been meticulously taken care of. <o:p></o:p>
History:<o:p></o:p>
I am the 2nd owner. Originaly owner sold his biz, bought a Bentley and the wife made him get rid of it. Car was IMMACULATE when I bought it and I have kept it in that condition. Car was purchased in SLC, UT and maintained by our local BMW dealer. Entire history and service of the car, etc is available. Front bumper valance had a small area where the clear coat flaked, so BMW repainted the front bumper valance under warranty. This fixed any existing rock chips and the warranty work can easily be verified. No accidents, dings, or other paintwork, etc. Paint on this car is very clean and has very, very few swirl marks etc. Has not been cleaned in automatic car washes, etc I have not had one significant issue with this car. It's been amazing. Best car I have ever owned. The warranty just expired, however, I have had the car thoroughly inspected twice and everything is up to par and in fabulous condition. I am willing to assist in geting this car inspected, etc. I can also put you in touch with the service writer that knows the history of the car.<o:p></o:p>
Super clean car - PM me with any questions or e-mail me at wes at weshowell dotcom.<o:p></o:p>
Video:<o:p></o:p>
I work in the software / film industry - Here's a little test project I did for work shooting DSLR footage of my car. http://www.vimeo.com/18162919<o:p></o:p>

</SPAN>

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wes, don't do it! This car seriously is clean, impressive, and well maintained.

Hope you don't mind me adding to the picture content - My car and yours, last October. Gotta love the Interlagos!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Are you out of your mind? Ur car is awesome!! Looks fantastic, relatively low miles (for an 07) and there is nothing to replace it within 20-30 grand of your selling price.
So the question is why? What's next? GL!!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
That is perhaps the best looking E60 I have ever seen...Very nicely done.

Reactions: E60CS5

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is perhaps the best looking E60 I have ever seen...Very nicely done.
Thank you! I've tried to keep the mods simple and clean.

Are you out of your mind? Ur car is awesome!! Looks fantastic, relatively low miles (for an 07) and there is nothing to replace it within 20-30 grand of your selling price.
So the question is why? What's next? GL!!
Yeah- I know. I'm horrible at keeping cars....usually around 1 year. This one is coming up on 2. Even if I hang on to it another 6 months...it's just getting time for a change. :)

Thank you for the compliments. :cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is the car still available?
Anything wrong or need to be done to the car in the very near future?

I am currently selling my Ranger Rover. I have a buyer, if everything goes as planned It should be sold by this weekend. I will keep in touch.

I might be flying to Utah to come take a look :byebye:

Shoot me a PM.

For some reason i can not send PM or emails.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Is the car still available?
Anything wrong or need to be done to the car in the very near future?

I am currently selling my Ranger Rover. I have a buyer, if everything goes as planned It should be sold by this weekend. I will keep in touch.

I might be flying to Utah to come take a look :byebye:

Shoot me a PM.

For some reason i can not send PM or emails.
I guess I can't send PM's either. I have 30 posts, but need 45. M5board needs to look into changing this....

Car is still available (I have only listed it here)

Car needs nothing. I knew the warranty would be expiring, so I had my friends in the service dept go over her thoroughly (twice) so I wouldn't have things popping up right after the warranty expired. They even replaced the battery and micro filters, etc New oil and all that, of course.

I'm anal about my cars and when any little thing is not 100% it drives me nuts. Car is very clean and is extremely impressive in person. I've never even had a ding / ding repair, etc. No curb rash, etc... Wheels are beautiful and the exhaust is my favorite part of the car :)

I listed my email in the original post - if you'd like to contact me there - feel free.

P.S. Car has both keys, books, Full Suede Headliner, Extended leather...(stitched dash, etc) Lacking NOTHING.

Best,
Wes

·
Registered
86 Posts
This car is perfection my favorite on the board the black one is nice but this is over the top modded to perfection! Still available?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Very nice, that second photo in the original post is just killer. :)

So, what have you picked out to replace this bad boy, better be something awesome!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you. I wish I could take credit for that pic!

I'm not sure what's next. I'm thinking probably a couple year old 997 TT.

I'm horrible with car ADD - and this car has truly been a wonderful experience from beginning to end....but it's been 2 yrs and it's time to move on.
I drove it tonight...man I love this car. Spring isn't too far off..... maybe i should just hang on to it for a little while longer :) lol

·
Registered
245 Posts
Free bump, nice car :) Makes me think about selling mine to consider an upgrade.

Reactions: E60CS5
1 - 20 of 22 Posts