BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys- This is just a feeler ad. If I sell, it would be to buy a lambo, so no trades unless you have one.

Here is a quick run down of the car.

30,300 miles. Every bit of maintenance has been done on the car in September of last year: Oil, SMG, Diff, Plugs, Brake Fluid, Microfilter. Oil change isn't due till September again, unless whoever owns this car drives it more than I do.

Mods are as follows:
Flat Black Front grills, Installing Gloss black this week.
Lowtech front springs which drop the car 25mm.
12mm H&R Spacers all around.
RPI Scoops and Block off Plates
Eisenmann Race Exhaust with Sport tips. I am into the stock look.
LED lighting inside and the license plate lights.
Euro SMG Tune

Car has brand new tires on it, Brakes have well over 25 or 30k left.

Has Silverstone Interior with the light wood trim.

Options- I'll just post what it doesn't have.

HUD
Comfort Access
Satellite Radio

Car has every other option available for that model year.

I'm sure I am forgetting something, but this is the jist of it and the most important of the details.

The price is 40k firm. I do not need to sell this car in any way, It sits in a parking spot underground where I don't even see it. I won't entertain any other offer besides 40k, so please don't waste your time or mine. I'll post some pics of the car sometime later in the day.

Whoever wants a very low mileage, unmolested mint condition M5, this is one of them. Oh, and I forgot to mention, this car has had zero issues throughout it's entire life, The only service it ever needed under warranty was the drivers bolster, other than that, it has been a problem free car. Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts