BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Feeler maybe selling my M5 for 4 door m3. Car is perfect has clear bra on front and rear bumper, mirrors, half of hood and all sideskirts. Interlagos blue with portland brown interior, no mods just stock, never raced or tracked. Car looks like brand new on interior and exterior, 25k miles car has 3 year 48k mile warranty that transfers with the car. Only upgrades are upgraded steering wheel and headlight and tail light retrofit.
43k or BO

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/f10-m5-discussion/171127-wash-pics-2006-2011-a.html

·
Registered
370 Posts
^ GLWS :byebye:

Reactions: LeeDan00

·
Registered
65 Posts
How much you looking to get if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
8,300 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Contact info requested

Could you please provide me with your contact info; I am interested in your M5. You can reach me at 918-629-4731 (cell), or at [email protected]. Call anytime between 8 AM - 9 PM CST. Thanks

Tory Baker

·
Registered
686 Posts
Where'd you get the perforated steering wheel? What's the button to the top left of the light switch for?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will be sad to see it go...

SALE PENDING.. This car has been amazing!! Every part of it is in great condition but its on to the next car.. Undecided of whats to come.

·
Registered
370 Posts
SALE PENDING.. This car has been amazing!! Every part of it is in great condition but its on to the next car.. Undecided of whats to come.
:sad2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts