BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking to see what kind of bites I get. Im selling my beloved 03 525i. I spent tons of time and money into the car. Its no longer a little 525i anymore. See mods below along with extensive pics. I have thousands of pics before and after mods. About 75k on the dial. I have kept up to date with all maintenance and preventive maintenance. I left no rock unturned in that department. Cooling system done about 5k ago. All bushings and control arms done about the same time. Suspension has about 2k on it.

Mods:
Dinan suspension
Custom AA Supercharger, intercooled.
ORIGINAL OEM M-tech bumper kit.
M Door trim and sills.
Custom LSD with custom ratio.
M Alcantara headliner.
K-sport BBK FRONT ( Its very good. Unfortunately the big names make nothing for this car in ways of a bbk).
Dinan strut bar.
Magnaflow muffler.
I will be throwing in HIGH FLOW CATS and custom cat back system which I have yet to install.
M- gloss black window trim.
XM radio module.
MP3 cd changer
Radenergie 19" R10's
New M5 steering wheel. Still has that new wheel smell lol.

There are small mods here and there I still have to dig up but probably not worth mentioning. There is NOTHINg wrong with her at all. Reason for a feeler is to see how much cash I can get to put towards a home. Got married two years ago and its time to get a home. I honestly would rather keep it. Im in absolutely no hurry to sell.

Dont know what to ask for.

Pm me for more pics and details. You can see my started threads for all sorts of tidbits and details.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I would love to take those wheels off your hands :)

I need wheels for my M5. I can give you my M5 OEM wheels(if you need wheels) + cash.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Interested. Wife needs a new sled. Any issues as a daily driver. Milage? How recent are the piks? Thanks for any and all info.

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I need wheels for my M5. I can give you my M5 OEM wheels(if you need wheels) + cash.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

I will think about it. Everyone wants these wheels lol.

Interested. Wife needs a new sled. Any issues as a daily driver. Milage? How recent are the piks? Thanks for any and all info.
Mileage is about 75k. Its perfect as a daily driver. Rides stock if you dont put the trans in sport mode. The first few pics with the radenergie wheels are about 3-4 months old. Didnt drive her in the winter. In the garage. Took it out a couple of time for a spin to get the juices flowing.

·
Registered
258 Posts
goodluck with the sale...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Absolutely beautiful car.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Is this car a auto or manual trans? Could you email me a price to [email protected]?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Thought it was although that picture is very dark.

·
Registered
27 Posts
alternative

Why would someone buy this instead of an M5? What are the advantages of the 525i, other than the obvious weight advantage?

Thanks!

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did you ever sell this gumbi?
No never went through with it. I got so busy with stuff around the shop that I put the whole sale on the back burner. I had too many calls and email. Most of them lame. I would still entertain offers but as of now, I dont know if I would go through with the sale.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts