BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a cosmos/blk 2001 740i M sport with only 4,600 miles. This car is like brand new, purchased from Enthusiast Auto last fall for $39,900. Upgrades include Dinan CAI, intake manifold, throttle bodies, and software. Also has upgraded MkIV DVD nav. Only have driven it a couple hundred miles since my ownership. Since it was purchased at EAG, the car has fresh fluids and tires. May be selling to free up some garage space, cash, and to curb my BMW addiction. Will listen to offers. Some pictures can be seen here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cgxbhag18wnn1zz/A88L18IxiF

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have a cosmos/blk 2001 740i M sport with only 4,600 miles. This car is like brand new, purchased from Enthusiast Auto last fall for $39,900. Upgrades include Dinan CAI, intake manifold, throttle bodies, and software. Also has upgraded MkIV DVD nav. Only have driven it a couple hundred miles since my ownership. Since it was purchased at EAG, the car has fresh fluids and tires. May be selling to free up some garage space, cash, and to curb my BMW addiction. Will listen to offers. Some pictures can be seen here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cgxbhag18wnn1zz/A88L18IxiF
I know that EAG has a buy back policy, have you tried contacting them?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EAG

I spoke with Evan about the possibility of selling it back but he quoted me a price much less than what I paid because of what it would cost them to have the car shipped back. So I thought I would see what I could for it if I sell it for myself.

Jake: didn't forget about the euro M5. i can't pm yet. just waiting to hear back from the potential seller. i think he'll ask top dollar though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I spoke with Evan about the possibility of selling it back but he quoted me a price much less than what I paid because of what it would cost them to have the car shipped back. So I thought I would see what I could for it if I sell it for myself.

Jake: didn't forget about the euro M5. i can't pm yet. just waiting to hear back from the potential seller. i think he'll ask top dollar though.
Sounds good on the Euro! I had emailed you, not sure if you got my email?
Thanks!
Jake

·
Registered
238 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts